?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[the post opens with a loud clang, as if the communicator had banged hard into a wall - which, in the confusion of Facilier trying to GET OUT OF THERE RUN RUN NOW OH GOD, is exactly what happened. There's the sound of screaming as everyone's miscellaneous phobias manifest, and then Facilier's voice comes through clearest.]

Get away, you're not supposed to be here! You can't be -

[footsteps running FAST and heavy, terrified breathing]

Please just - please, I didn't know - I thought this was over -

[a strangled scream]

I'll find some way, even here! I don't care if you want the whole boat, I just - I need more TIME!

Comments

( 14 comments — Leave a comment )
lotoftrouble
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:20 pm (UTC)
[Loki, being a douche, is getting a HUGE kick out of all of this, and probably will be running down to the dining hall and causing trouble.]

Oh, I'm here alright. And your time's up!
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:34 pm (UTC)
lol oh Loki you ASS
[ohgod where is the voice coming from. can they even get him when they're not around him?]

Please...please, I'll give you anything...
lotoftrouble
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:38 pm (UTC)
God of douchbaggery right here. :x
Well, what do you have to offer? Convince me that I shouldn't get rid of you now.
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:41 pm (UTC)
You know what I've got!

I'll give you ALL of them, I'd give you the goddamned Admiral if I just could, I've got nothin' here! You left me with nothin'!
lotoftrouble
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:57 pm (UTC)
All of them will do. I'll see you soon.
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:59 pm (UTC)
Wait! Wait, how am I supposed to -
grand_lotus
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:45 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Unsurprisingly, Iroh's first move is to go looking for Facilier, checking every floor one by one - and, well, dining room full of screaming people, it's not hard to at least work out where he started. Where are you, screamy Inmate. :|]
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 06:49 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Why, he is engaging in histrionic melodramas for his mun's amusement a ways down the hallway, sir! Loki is actively taunting him through the communicator, which has Facilier curled against the wall in a heap trying to bid to save his own skin. He turns in panic at the sound of Iroh's footsteps - it's not enough! They're still coming for him!]
grand_lotus
Jul. 10th, 2010 07:08 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Loki is the god of douchebags. All the lesser douchebags have little shrines to him.

By this point, Iroh's seen Loki's remarks, Costigan's request and Tim's PSA - and he'd be using a gas mask if he knew what one was or how he might get hold of one, but he doesn't so he isn't. But hey, the concentration of the gas in the hallway is probably so low as to be practically negligible. When he finds Facilier he approaches slowly, doing all he can to be unthreatening, and stops a good few paces away.]

Etienne.
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 07:25 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Facilier may have to reconsider this whole 'you can't tell gods how to behave' thing.

He tenses visibly, because oh god, back home only the loa and the Friends knew that name anymore. Facilier turns sharply, eyes wide and hyper-alert and the usual purple tinged with a bit of red.]

N-no...they said I could...

[but it's not moving or coming for him, just standing there long enough for the vision to waver in and out, and become the face of his Warden and back to the masks again. a tiny voice in the back of his mind says that whoever he'd begged must have heard him. unless it's a trick, maybe it's a -]

I-Iroh?
grand_lotus
Jul. 10th, 2010 07:31 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
Yes. It's Iroh.

[His voice is low and calm. Calmer than he feels, really, because the idea of 'fear gas' is so alien to him and he can barely hear a voice in the back of his mind, the barest trace of the gas whispering to him. You could have helped me...]

You've been drugged. You're in no danger, but you need to come with me. They have medicines for this in the Infirmary.
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 07:44 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Fear and paranoia make everything a hard sell, though, and Facilier presses up tighter against the wall.]

If I run...if I run, they'll think I'm goin' back on it, I can't...

[He's irrational enough to want to con Iroh of his soul here and now, but he can't think enough to say the words. He's just another desperate, uneducated, poor man, without even the means to turn that around.]

I have to pay them back, Iroh. They'll never stop, I've got to.
grand_lotus
Jul. 10th, 2010 07:55 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Loath as he is to risk making things worse, Iroh leans in, placing a hand on Facilier's shoulder and trying to draw him away from the wall.]

Facilier. If they have truly pursued you all this way, another few steps will make no difference. Please, just come with me. You will be able to think more clearly if you do.
amagicalmystery
Jul. 10th, 2010 08:02 pm (UTC)
[Spam]
[Facilier flinches at the touch, but feeling his vision swim in and out of hallucination again is enough to make something in the back of his mind click. He places a hand on Iroh to get to his feet, shakily, though he's still glancing around at shadows, and Shadow himself is doing it even moreso.]

If I could think... [he shakes his head] Yeah, if I could think, I could...

I hate this.
( 14 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

ain't i a stinker
amagicalmystery
Dr. Etienne Facilier

Latest Month

October 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Tiffany Chow